How i embroider eyes for my dolls

 How to make eyes for you doll

There is plenty of ways. I have made a lots of eyes, trough time. 
For example, this one is painted on a piece of felt:

I used acrylic paint to get the colour. This wsy is also the easiest way.
First you cut a piece of paper that is slightly smaller than how big you want your eye to be. Then, you trace it to the felt. (Don't forget to flip paper when cutting other eye) now, you gonna pain on it (let it dry for about an hour). When its done, sew on a doll. Done!


Then, there is this way, also cute:
These are pearls i got when my bracelet broke. 🤗 You can also (oc course) use safety eyes, but i wasn't able to find any in our local craft store, so, i had to go with these. 
These make perfect eyes for toy animals. (the doll was my first crochet toy) 

Then, my Favourite and most beautiful eyes are these :





This way is also most complicated and most time consuming way. I have learnt how to embroider when i was like, 8 (?), maybe. And, believe me, embroidering on fabric and on dolls isn't same. So, on forst two dolls, i was just practising, and later i was watching lots of videos on YouTube(this one is also helpful)
And, i started. The "nurse" doll was my first doll to make using the tutorial. (ik, its not so good).
Now, why am i talking all of these things? 
Becouse i want YOU to know that you can't just try once, and then give up!



Lets try practicing.
When you make a doll, you don't really want to destroy ut by making awful face, right? So, let's make a crochet ball  any size, and try embroidering on it!






I hope this helps and, dont forget, i have a google class for crochet lovers, code is n6uxhen, and everyone is welcome! (tell me if you have a problem joining)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Elephant FREE pattern

small crochet doll pattern

Little turtle free crochet pattern